网站地图
首页
新闻
电影新闻
电视新闻
人物新闻
专题策划
影评
最新影评
新片热评
经典赏析
媒体评论
电影院
北京影讯
上海影讯
广州影讯
深圳影讯
成都影讯
电影库
典藏佳片
全球新片
即将上映
票房榜
社区
日志
相册
电影
好友
专辑
收藏
影视杂谈
明星时尚
文化休闲
群组
话题
达人
排行榜
电影榜
电视榜
人物榜
日志榜
话题榜
您当前的位置: 社区>> 博客>>

编辑 | 删除 《翠西碎片》台词

Ⅵ°sight 发布于:


  一天,你爱上了这个男孩。
  One day you fall for this boy.
  
  然后他的手指摩挲游弋。
  And he touches you with his fingers.
  
  他的双唇炙热袭人。
  And he burns holes in your skin with his mouth.
  
  但却被灼伤了,当你看着他
  But it hurts when you look at him.
  
  或是不看他的时候。
  And it hurts when you don’t.
  
  就像有人用锋利的玻璃割碎了你的世界。
  And it feels like someone’s cut you open
  with a jagged piece of glass.

  
  
  
  
  
  我似乎喜欢随着心情,坐着巴士,每晚乱逛。
  I kind of like to ride a different bus every night
  depending on my mood.
  
  比如,如果我不爽,我-我喜欢周围都是不爽的人。
  Like, if I’m depressed,
  I-I enjoy being around other depressed people.
  
  那些高兴的人让我很不爽。
  And happy people
  they friggin’ depress me, you know.
  
  听着。前几天,出了点事。
  Look. The other day, something happened.
  
  我开始明白了。
  I came to certain realizations.
  
  我不能告诉你那是什么。
  I can’t tell you what.
  
  不然你下场会和我一样。
  Or you’ll end up like me.
  
  在这巴士上。寻找某人。
  On this bus. Looking for someone.

  
  
  
  
  我叫Tracey Berkowitz。十五岁。
  My name is Tracey Berkowitz. Fifteen.
  
  只是个恨她自己的普通女孩。
  Just a normal girl who hates herself.
  
  
  
  
  
  在我离家之前,
  Before I left home,
  
  我有个想法。
  I had this idea.
  
  我要和我男朋友Billy Zero一起组建“硬核”乐队。
  I was going to start this metal-core band
  with my boyfriend, Billy Zero.
  
  我男朋友简直无以伦比。
  My boyfriend is so gorgeous.
  
  而且无人不知。
  And famous.
  
  好吧,
  Okay,
  
  Billy Zero 不算非常无人不知。
  Billy Zero isn’t exactly famous.
  
  但他是我的明星,知道吗?
  他是我见过的最赞的男孩。
  But he’s a star to me, okay?
  He is like the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen.
  
  无论在任何地方,任何音乐电视里,哪怕整个世界,知道吗?
  Anywhere. In any music video.
  In the whole world, okay?
  
  现在,我不怕死了。
  Now I’m not afraid to die
  
  因为,就像,鸟,蜜蜂和臭虫?
  because, like, birds and bees and bugs?
  
  交配之后,他们都死了。
  They all die after they fuck.
  
  
  
  
  
  我爱你,Tracey Berkowitz。
  I love you, Tracey Berkowitz.
  
  他仿佛说了,一百万兆次。
  He said it, like, a million trillion times.
  
  
  
  
  当遭遇降临的时候,它们透出闪光。
  When things happen to people,
  they radiate a light.
  
  因为它们已经暗自拍下底片。
  Because they’ve got a picture caught inside them.
  
  因为它们是主宰,而你只能旁观。
  Because they were there and you weren’t.
  
  因为你只看到了一抹闪光,
  And because you’ve only got a piece
  
  而你唯一能做的就是蜷缩在角落直至那一抹微弱的闪光也消逝无踪。
  and because all you can do is shrink
  and blow up that one tiny piece.
  
  
  
  它在我眼里不住的燃烧。
  I can’t stop this burning in my eyes.
  
  它在我身上不住的蔓延
  And I-I can’t stop this burning under my skin.
  
  因为自从我遇见他之后,我所看到的一切都变成了无法熄灭的炽热的洪流。
  ‘Cause ever since I saw him everything
  became this fiery blur that I can’t put out.
  
  
  
  
  当一匹马摔倒的时候,泡沫从它的嘴里涌出来。
  When a horse falls, foam comes out of its mouth.
  
  当它摔倒了,马的腿断了,它没用了,人们就杀了它。
  When it falls, the legs of the horse thrash
  and the horse is no good, so somebody shoots it.
  
  马变成胶水。
  The horse turns into glue.
  
  机器把胶水装进瓶子,
  A machine puts the glue into bottles
  
  孩子把胶水从瓶子里挤出来,然后把纸片粘贴成卡片。
  and children squeeze the bottles to get
  the glue out and stick bits of paper on to cards.
  
  胶水粘到了孩子的手上。
  Glue gets on the children’s hands
  
  然后孩子吃了胶水,
  and the children eat the glue
  
  然后孩子变成了马。
  and the children become the horse.
  
  (……她的笨母亲。觉得这很好笑。)
  (...and her shitty mother..think it’s pretty funny. )
  
  (对,一定觉得很好笑。)
  (Yeah, betcha think it’s really funny.)
  
  (一定觉得好笑。)
  (Betcha think it’s funny. )
  
  (啊?觉得好笑?)
  (Huh? Think it’s funny? )
  
  
  
  我不喜欢乡下。
  I don’t like the country.
  
  让我想起。
  Creeps me out.
  
  在乡下,死尸躺在沼泽、沟壑和浅埋的坟地里。
  In the country, dead bodies
  live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves.
  
  一个人把一个女孩的尸体丢弃在阴沟里。
  A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch.
  
  尸体腐烂,分解在烂泥里。
  The body rots, melts into slime.
  
  鲜花在尸体上盛开,
  Flowers pop up where the body lies,
  
  种子从花朵中释放,
  seeds fly out of the flowers,
  
  然后蜜蜂吮吸鲜花,酿成蜂蜜。
  and the bee sucks the flowers and makes honey.
  
  然后家里的女孩从商店里买来蜂蜜。
  And then the family of the girl
  buys the honey from the store.
  
  然后一家人吃了女孩。
  And the family eats the girl.
  
  这不是某种,比如,虐待故事,好吧?
  This is not some kind of, like, abuse story, okay?
  
  
  
  不要为溢出的牛奶哭泣(后悔无用),不是么?
  I don’t cry over spilt milk, you know?
  
  我……我甚至不能喝牛奶,因为我有乳糖不耐症。
  I- I can’t even drink milk
  because I’m lactose intolerant.
  
  
  
  我应该跑。就像四百亿年前,
  I should’ve run away.
  Like, forty gadrillion years ago,
  
  但是我没有被虐待。
  but I wasn’t abused.
  
  
  
  天气频道说暴露的皮肤会在三分钟内被冻伤。
  The weather channel says exposed skin
  can be frost bitten in three minutes.
  
  而且大雪会对人产生造成这种影响,催眠。一片雪白。
  And that snow has this effect on people.
  It’s hypnotic. It’s the white.
  
  太多白色了。对吗?
  Too much whiteness, okay?
  
  人们在大雪中睡着了,直到春天才被人发现。
  但他们早就死翘翘了。
  People fall asleep in the snow. Nobody finds them
  ‘til the spring and they’re fucking dead.
  
  你难道不看天气频道吗?
  呆在外面的人都死定了。
  Don’t you watch the weather channel?
  People are dying out there.
  
  
  
  
  
  我不是你所想的。
  I’m not what you think.
  
  我不是垃圾,
  I’m not junk,
  
  我不是花瓶。
  I’m not a dink.
  
  我不是你丢弃的腐败的,发臭的,发霉的,
  卷曲的,枯萎的,破纸般的垃圾花朵。
  I’m not garbage flowersyou leave to rot
  and stink and smell and curl up all dry and papery
  
  它们像花一样龌龊地在这恶心的浴帘上粉碎。
  so they crumble as crusty as the flowers
  on this fucked-up shower curtain.
  
  
  没人能阻止我。
  
  No one can stop me.
  没人能让我止步不前。
  
  No one can make me stand still.
  
翠西碎片 The Tracey Fragments(2007)

7 .5

翠西碎片(2007)

影评(87)

收藏(362)

回复 (0) | 收藏 (0) | 346 次阅读 |
标签:

vi·sight (济南)

男 30岁 水瓶座

日志分类